To better serve you, we ask that you please verify the following credit card information we have on file for your account:
Some content about credit card information....
Please confirm removal of the requested credit card record?
Please confirm removal of the requested vehicle record?
Permits for the 2022-2023 academic year are now available for purchase. Here are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing your permit:
1. All permits will be mailed out and cannot be picked up on campus.
2. When you complete the purchase of your parking permit, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. This email can be used as a temporary parking permit for three weeks or until your parking permit arrives.
3. When registering for a parking permit, please indicate the address you want the permit mailed to. Please keep in mind that it can take two weeks to receive your permit in the mail.
4. Parking enforcement begins September 26 in order to provide you enough time to receive your permit. This means you should plan to purchase your permit before September 12.
5. If you plan to live on campus, we encourage you to wait until after you move into your campus residence to purchase your permit so you can have it mailed to your campus mailbox.
6. Vendors click here for instructions on how to purchase your permit.
Additional information regarding parking at Saint Mary’s College of California can be found at: https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/public-safety-transportation/parking-on-campus